Saturday, September 26, 2009

An Autumn Walk In The Woods

The leaves in the mountains are changing so quickly and I love to enjoy them while I can. Eric and I drove up to Richard and Cynthia's house on Sunday and then we all drove to the canyon for some pictures.

It was such a beautiful fall day! The lighting was awesome and we had such a nice time walking and talking and enjoying the sites. Here are my favorite shots of that day:

Marcus takes the lead down the path:
I love that the kids love Eric. They adore him. I just loved this shot.
I wish this had been more in focus but it's hard to get the shot when he is running. Still, I like it.
Marcus enjoys a little one on one time with his mom.
Marcus and Elise:
Collin, Elise, Andrew and Marcus holding semi-still state.
The rest of these are just shots of the leaves changing colors. Love it!


1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Beautiful pictures Tina! I love this time of year too. Gorgeous!