Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back to a typical week! Yeah!

The last few weeks have been so busy and crazy that it's nice to end a week looking back on a normal week. Nothing out of the ordinary. Sleep, work, come home and play video games or watch CSI or Law and Order on cable. Now it's Friday and it's my graveyard shift.

All of my 365 day pictures were done in my living room (not a lot of creativity) but I made myself laugh, so that's where it's at.

365: day133 Thin Mints

365: day135 What a Lovely Smile
This one was just too funny! I was eating Thin Mints, thinking to myself, "what am I going to do for my daily shot?" It was late and I was ready to go to bed and hadn't considered what I would do. As I'm chomping on the cookies it hit me and I just laughed so hard when I saw the look on my face in this shot!

As a side note: this week EA announced that there will be a Sims 3 to be released next year. I have become an addict of the Sims and enjoy playing Sims 2. When I've had a run in with a fellow coworker or anybody really, I create them and then watch them drown, or get hit by a satelite or starve to death, or really any of the many forms of death in the game. President Bush has met the Grim Reaper multiple times.

Hopefully, Sims 3 will live up to the hype. March 19, EA will make the formal announcement on: http://thesims3.ea.com/
Some of the pictures that have been published:




1 comment:

tysqui said...

I almost spit my water out when I read about how you get back at people using the Sims characters. That is hilarious.