Saturday, March 21, 2009

One Degree Can Make the Difference

On Thursday, we had our quarterly Leadership Development Training for University leaders..(i.e. supervisors, managers, directors and we trainers get included).

A gentleman from the Ritz Carlton came and presented their view on providing service...which is what we do at the hospital.

It was really INCREDIBLE and I'll have to post some of my notes at a later time.

He showed a video from simple truths which I found to be inspiring and motivating. There were several other videos shown throughout the day and I will post those later, but this one captured my attention:


I found this to be what I needed to see, as well.
I've always felt encouraged by that one line: Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these inspirational clips. I'm giving my life 212 degrees today!!!!