Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day (A Week Late)

Holidays are always a bit challenging - making sure we visit all the families in our lives. Saturday, we had dinner with Eric's Mom at her house. Unfortunately, I was doped up on benadryl and got no pictures.

Sunday, we went to Eric's step-mom's house for a while and then went to my mom's house for dinner.

It was a very nice and relaxing day - celebrating the women who are the strength in our lives.
AND, I got to be with the kids I love so much. Here are my favorite pics:

Chance is so full of personality!

Sweet, sweet Collin! Loves him!

Watch What I Can Do Elise:


Andrew Don't Touch My Hat:


Marcus Natural Born Trouble Maker:


And, of course, my mom:
I sure do love my mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of your mom. It makes me realize that I need to get a recent one of my mom. It's been years since she has been in a picture. And let me comment one more time on this post, that I LOVE that picture of you and your sister a few posts down!!!