Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Birthday at Echo Lake

I always enjoyed being at Echo on any day, but especially my birthday. I used to invite all my friends up, but in the last few years, I've enjoyed just hanging out with my family up there. I had a peaceful and enjoyable time with Eric and my family.

Richard's adorable children:
Andrew

Elise
Collin

Marcus

Marcus watching the water

Collin and Elise

Collin

Andrew

Tree reflections

As we left, I wanted a picture of the setting sun on the water, so I stuck my camera ou the window, way above my head, and starting snapping pictures in the general direction. When I reviewed the pictures later, I found this incredible shot. I couldn't believe how great it was. I love that you can see some people watching a guy swim after swinging on the rope (presumably)...look at it large.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Beautiful pictures Tina!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Echo is a nice place to spend it.

Mark said...

That picture of the sunset is awesome. Great Job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That really is an incredible shot. Your talent is astounding.
I am glad you were able to take it easy on your birthday and enjoy the lake!