Thursday, July 23, 2009

Revenue Cycler

This week, all my hard work to be certified was recognized. I (along with three of my fellow training coworkers) were given a certificate and a pin (and a bonus) for completing our individual projects. I was very happy to get this recognition because I really love what I do.
Having joined a new group of trainers, each teams was tasked to introduce yourself and what you train to the whole group.

Our group decided to do an infomercial. Our new team name is Revenue Cycle so we created a product called the Revenue Cycler (a large blender). We totalled up our various trainings and then created an ingredient for that training. And, of course, we had to add money (in the form of green yogurt).

Derek, Tasha and I wrote the script. Kevin wrote a jingle (which was great!) Shawn created the product slide.

Here are some of the pictures of our presentation (which totally ROCKED!):

Tasha and I high-five eachother. (We played the part of that dumb person who never quite knows what the product is going to do) ("Oh isn't this great!?") Derek and Jenn were our demonstrators:

We got to the part where we add the "money" to the mixture and Jenn couldn't find it: "Where's my money?"

Found it:
Blending the mixture:
Audience testimonials: "Revenue Cycler works for me! Thanks Revenue Cycler!"
The entire team came up at the end to hand out samples (juice boxes) Scott (my boss), Kevin, Derek, Jenn, Deb, Tina, Tasha, Shawn, Bonnie, Muriel and Tim.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Wow, your team got big! when did you add so many people?