Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friday Night Videos

Update on Saturday. tee hee hee. I've been TOO crazy busy!! So here's the find:

With a month of World Cup, I'v re-fallen in love with the game. Of course, I was thrilled to watch Uruguay play their games. They were so exciting to watch. So here are a couple of World Cup vidoes:

GoooooooOOOL!


Uruguay:


Uruguay v. Ghana....very intense game surrounded by contraversy.

I know that so many are angry with Uruguay for that "hands" move at the end of the game. Many have called them cheaters...but I don't think anybody, in the exact same circumstances wouldn't have done the exact same thing to protect their team. In addition, Uruguay paid the penalty: 1. Suarez was red-carded and not permitted to play in the next game. 2. Ghana was given a penalty shot and missed. It's not like the ref didn't see that hands...they did pay the price. Suarez is not a villain...Uruguay has played like the fighters they are. Vamos Uruguay!

No comments: