Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hogle Zoo Visit

June 23: We spent the morning with too many people at the Hogle Zoo. We were there at the perfect time because the animals were moving around. Although there were a lot of people, it was really fun.

Here are my faves!

This tiger was chillin' at the window...and then he looked right at me and seemed to be mesmerized...posing for me. Love it!

Such cute little meerkats!

Cute monkey needed a hug...ahhhhhhh.

Mr Gorilla was staring out through window...waiting for me to take his picture. :)

Chance with Uncle Ryan on the meri-go-round.

I love taking pictures of Sir Chance-a-lot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that tiger shot. He is looking straight at you. Aren't you just loving your camera?!?!

Team Beardshall said...

Ha you know the funny thing is that the gorilla one is kind of scary...is that weird to say. Kind of thinking that all that separates you is a piece of glass! Great shot though, I love all your pics. Happy Birthday too! What a great way to spend it! Miss you, tell everyone hi for me!!!!