Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Night Videos

Work has been insanely busy!! Busy, busy, busy! I still have pictures from July sitting, waiting patiently for me to post them to flickr. So, in the mean time, I can do quick posts, like my Friday Night Videos.

First, Check out this music from the husband of a friend:

check out his music Click Here. or Click Here.
I have always loved this hymn and still love it:

I love beginning my classes with a fun little video. This is one that I showed this week:


Another video I showed in training this week. It helped me illustrate the importance of training. It's poor quality recording, but I like it:


Last video for the day: A pixar special that is a cute little video of a demented little girl:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Office and am soooo sad that this it the last season.