Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in The Air

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I had fun preparing for the 'holiday' that is Valentine's Day.

I made Red Velvet Cupcakes with the most divine cream cheese frosting EVER! I made them to give to mine and Eric's coworkers! My coworkers loved them! I loved them!
I also made heart healthy Apple Muffins for my one coworker who is on a heart healthy diet due to heart disease. They were surprisingly good!! We all loved these ones, too.
This morning I woke up and shuffled into the living room to find this, lurking in the shadows: Yeah, I was WIDE AWAKE after that! Eric brought me my favorite roses. Thanks, Eric!
Tonight I will make him dinner using heart shaped noodles.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love your new picture at the top of your blog. Those cupcakes look go good!

Maria Babin said...

yummy! i especially love the photo of the cupcake, nice work! both on the cupcake and the photo!