Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chillin' with Chance

Eric and I took Chance to the boat show last weekend. He was too much fun and was so well behaved.

I told him that I had two rules:
1. He had to stay in his stroller and I'd leave the belt off
2. If he wanted to go into a boat, he just had to tell us

He was so funny. At every boat, he pointed and asked, "in?" So, in we went.

Afterwards we took him to Pirate O's. It's one of our favorite places to go to find some really unique cooking items.

Here are my fun pictures.
Chance found the horn in every single boat! It was pretty funny because you could always spot where we were:
Chance throwing a University of Utah football....that's right!
Eric and Chance explore a large boat - the kind of boat you'd see in Lake Powell:
*Honk!*
At Pirate Os:

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love the last picture of him by the blue car. He is too cute!