Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday's Thought

THOUGHTS OF A CHAMPION

Although I am only one in a million, I am somebody and that makes me as good as the next person.

There is nothing in this life I cannot do. There is no goal I cannot tackle and have success.

If I feel deep down inside that something is important to me, then I can do it! If my mind can conceive it and believe it, then I know I can achieve it.

No longer will I drift through life feeling sorry for myself, because self-pity is the seed of destruction. I will search for my goal with enough hard work, total commitment, determination, dedication, and self sacrifice, that I know I will reach it.

I know that there will be many times when it will seem that all odds are against me and I will have to fight one battle after another, but I will not give up!

--Author Unknown

No comments: