Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Night Videos

We watched The Avengers this morning and I loved it.  I want to call our dogs "The Avengers" but Eric doesn't like that idea so much. It makes me smile. As a compromise, I now say to them, "Puppas, assemble!"  LOL! 

Here are this weeks video selections.

Another summer movie I'm looking forward to is G.I. Joe...and it helps that The Rock is in it.


The City of Samba.......I seem to be drawn to these type of time lapse videos:



Mr Happy Man, as described on Vimeo: Come rain or shine, 88-year-old Bermudian Johnny Barnes devotes six hours every day to an endearing traffic ritual that has made him one of the island’s most cherished citizens.


Another inspiring video...and add, but I liked it. Voices from the Field:


As I mentioned last week, I really want to get a star trails photo, but how about a video of this magnitude!? Truly incredible! And the music with the clips......well, it's inspiring! What a world we live in!


No comments: