Saturday, March 9, 2013

Friday Night Videos

I couldn't get any of the videos to embed this week (no matter what tricks I employed, so I have entered the links). I suggest, Right-clicking, and opening in a new window.
I saw this video a few weeks ago and shared it on FB this week but just love it! This little boy has a very interesting story, which is worth watching in one of the other videos posted on YouTube but here's a cute little motivational video:Kid President Pep Talk

Another video I found to be hilarious was this one about the world we live in as we move to a so called 'paperless' world: http://vimeo.com/61275290

Even though my feelings toward my old faith/religion have not chaned, I was touched by the sentiments displayed in this video: Mountains to Climb.

This video was so cute about a dachshund puppy and a crab facing off on the beach. There's a moment when the crab seems to stop and look at the camera guy like, "what the deuce?" (1:27)

This Jimmy Fallon video made me laugh...I loved that the first lady participated; and that she got into the dance moves so completely (especially at the end).

And because it's St Patrick's Day, and I like flash mob videos, and I like Riverdance, I'm throwing this one in: Riverdance Flashmob (Central Station, Sydney, Australia) even though you can tell who the dancers are going to be, I like it.





1 comment:

tysqui said...

Awesome selection of videos in this post. I honestly loved every single one.

Well done!