Saturday, June 21, 2014

Friday Night Videos

I know, it's Saturday morning and it's been forever since I posted my Friday Night Videos, but it's well past due, so here are the videos for this week.

The first one is in honor of the World Cup (watch it full screen in HD).

Easily, the most popular Uruguayan player is Luis Suarez. Here's a commercial from last year. What life would be like if he lived a non-fubol life and worked in an office:

I have one final video, not because I don't have a ton stored up from the last year, but because this one is a bit long. It's from my favorite photographer: SebastiĆ£o Salgado, when he presented at TED. 
(It's a little tough to understand him, and whoever interpreted the captions for the video do an okay job)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Tina, I have missed your videos! I sure have enjoyed the World Cup though. :)