Saturday, June 28, 2008

Celebrate Good Times

So I celebrated my 35th birthday this week. It's so weird to put that age to myself. I don't feel that age, but then I don't know what 35 should feel like.
In most places (outside of Utah, of course) 35 is the prime age to be. Everybody strives for this age. I suppose it's similar to how we all feel when we reach 21 years old. We all wanted to be there.
For my birthday, Eric took me to a wonderful lunch at the Market Street Grill. The fresh Atlantic Salmon (wild, not farmed) was FANTASTIC. I forgot to take a picture of the salmon (if you really want to see one, run to the store and check out the seafood area). I did get a picture of the dessert, though. Yum.



Later in the evening, Eric and I joined Richard and his kids at my mom's house for hamburgers. I love those kids!! We had so much fun. We played in the front yard with Dante.
(Collin was sick, which made me cry)

Dante is getting a bit old, which is sad to watch. He still loves the kids, though.


Elise posed a very serious look - which I thought suited her perfectly. I thought is turned out nice.


Cute Andrew is such a poser! I love his smile and playful personality.


I loved the way this shot came out of Marcus. He was just sitting there watching me and I captured his expression.


And then there was poor Collin asleep in the car. He has to have one of the sweetest dispositions of any kid his age.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Tina! 35 is still so young. As I approach the 30 year mark I am starting to realize that 30's are still so young! I love your pictures and love to see what you are up to...thanks for bloggin'

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

Happy belated birthday! I love Market Street! Richards kids are getting so big! They are adorable! Too bad they have no idea who I am!