Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday Video Check

It's fun to find videos that are unique or funny. Here are my latest finds:

As recommended by Collin, Elise and Andrew:
Potter Puppet Pals present "The Mysterious Ticking Noise"
Be warned: the song is addicting.


I get tempted to join the Twitter craze from time to time. I have resisted that urge for now. I loved this video when I ran across it:


I've been waking up for weeks singing this song in my head, so I decided to post it so I could put on my headphones and sing along any time I want:


With Easter this weekend, I wanted to post this fantastic video of Il Divo singing Amazing Grace in Athens. Love it.

Il Divo - Amazing Grace / RUS from ILDIVORUS on Vimeo

1 comment:

Jess said...

Loved Amazing grace. Mmmmm. So beautiful. Also, as you know I loved the Twitter video. So fantastic! And true!