Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday Night Videos

Another round of the videos that have amused me and caught my attention in the last month:

So this week at the LDI (leadership development institute), we learned about Influencer from Vital Smarts. Our department went to a two day conference back in August and I learned so much. Thursday's training left me wanting more. One of the videos we watched at both of these trainings was this video about influencing people to change their behavior. I found it interesting and entertaining.

Another Vital Smarts video that makes me cry with laughter. I can't help it.

Very cleverly put together. I'm sure this took a ton of time (that I never seem to have in my own life).

I ran across this video a few weeks ago and just loved the message and the graphics.

One of my favorite scenes from any movie! I loved this movie when it came out (I was in junior high) and I still love it today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Tina! Your Friday Night Videos made a Saturday night date for my husband and I.

Yeah, I know we are lame sitting here on the computer instead of out on the town!!!