Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween On The Web

Last year I posted some Halloween games to play during down time (at work). I found some more games to play:

Creepy Coloring
Color various Halloween images

Halloween Tic-Tac-Toe

Caverns of Blood
1. hit the pumpkin as far as you can.
2. click the skeleton, and the pumpkin will drop from the tree to be hit.
3. click the skeleton again to swing at the pumpkin.

Ready to go:
oops! missed!
Got him! The pumpkin hurls through the air...the witch flies with it.
ooooo! 469.6! I don't know what that means (feet, yards, meters, inches?) but it's my score! Go me!

Halloween Mahjong
It's hard to tell where there is an outside edge...where are the layers? I usually end up hitting the "hint" button just so I can tell.
I didn't win...so sad:

Blend the Witches Brew
1. see the recipe on the left side of the screen
watch out for the ones that call for 2 of the same ingredient.
2. click on the ingredient and it will go into the blender.
3. put in the wrong ingredient and you be given a new recipe to begin again.
4. to refill the plate with an ingredient, click on the jar above

Oops! I made too many mistakes:
Halloween Dress Up

Bubble-Ween
This is just the beginning! There are SO many online Halloween games to play. I'm hoping to find some for Thanksgiving, too.

No comments: