Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Employees

A couple of weeks ago, my director asked me to see if I could get some pictures of various hospital employees smiling while they work. She is creating a video that talks about how everyone makes a difference at the hospital. I love taking pictures, so I was all too happy to give it a go.

I spent one day and two evenings getting the shots I wanted and I was so pleased with the participation of the various employees. I have a ton of shots and would love to share them all, but will post the ones I loved, loved, loved:

This was by far my favorite picture. It was so candid and the OR was so awesome with me.
The OR group was AWESOME! They took me all over the OR for various shots that were my favorite shots of all my photo sessions.
Richard and a coworker. Everybody in the pulmonary lab treated me so well.
Me and Richard in the OR
I saw this guy pushing these two carts down the hallway with a smile on his face and I had to get his picture. He thought I was odd, but he stopped and let me take it.
One of my clinics is the Rehab clinic - we wanted to depict that we help our patients recover their strength.
I took a total 90 usable shots and I loved the experience. I really enjoyed meeting all of the employees working in various capacities throughout the hospital.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun!!! I would love to do something like that!!! Can't we quit our day jobs and do photography together?