Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday Night Videos

This week I was still sick with my sinus issue and the cough that always accompanies my sinus issues. Hopefully, I will get some rest this weekend and feel better next week.

Here are my video choices for the night.

A really random video that makes me smile:


Really, really cool video! I really liked it!


I can't help it, but I love America's Next Top Model. I love the lame drama...and the transformations. This week was the beginning of the new season. I didn't watch it (I was in bed, sick) but have been watching scenes on line.




Closet Fan Moment.
I can't help but love this song....I tried not to. But when I hear it, I get all "put my hands up!..."


And, I really really like Lady Gaga!

3 comments:

Jess said...

so funny that you posted Miley and Lady gaga. My two fav songs at the moment. I nearly blogged about both of them recently, just to admit my {ashamed} love I have for them both....

great minds think alike???

Unknown said...

Seriously, how long do you think it took them to set them up on the OK Go clip. Wouldn't that be fun to watch all that. And then how long does it take them to clean and reset it up?!?!?

Unknown said...

One more thing, Lady Gaga, I LOVE how different she is in her style, music and everything. She doesn't need to conform to the rest, which I feel like sooo many do. If you watch American Idol, they are always saying, "You don't have 'the look' ". Is there really ONE look?!?! I just love how different Lady Gaga is!