Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday Night Videos

I haven't purchased this game, but this review by the Wiiviewr (on YouTube) makes me consider it:


Another Thriller video...but it's kinda cool:


Looks really fantastic. I need to watch the full series, but here's a clip from the 2nd episode, Wonders of the Solar System:


I think I posted this video before (my browser keeps freezing up when I try to go back through), BUT it's worth reposting it. I love this video and I love how touching Mr Rogers's testimony is:


Okay, niether of the next two videos is a new video. Everybody has seen them, but sometimes, oldies are goodies....so here's the grape lady and then the turtle kid:


ha ha ha ha! I like turtles.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Just dance DOES look fun. It may be fun just to watch someone play!