Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dinner at Tepanyaki

On Monday, Richard and his family came to Salt Lake to have dinner with me and Eric, at Tepanyaki. Eric and I love going to Tepanyaki and we wanted to share the experience with Richard's family.

It is always so entertaining to watch the food be prepared in front of you. Marcus wasn't sure what to think.

I was thrilled to get this great picture of Collin. It's so hard to get him with a genuine smile.

Elise is either mesmerized or off in another land.

The onion volcano. Again with the flame.

Andrew

After dinner, we all walked over to Costco and invaded. "WE'RE HERE!" It was late and not very busy, so the kids released some of their energy.
Marcus and Elise joined me in the fridge with the flowers.


We picked up dessert (cheesecake) and went to my mom's house where we watched the kids have a pillow fight.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love this series of pics! That Marcus is just darling!