Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

I woke up Easter morning to an egg/scavanger hunt - which lead me to the living room where I found the Easter baskets left by the Easter Bunny. Yay! It was very exciting to see what Eric had prepared and surprised me with.



Later, Eric and I went to his dad's house for Easter lunch/dinner. It was good food (as usual) and it was hard to keep the amount of food to a minimum because I knew we'd be going to my mom's house later.
Of course, what would an outting be without pictures of Chance?



And for dinner, we went to my mom's house for dinner with Richard and his family. The Easter Bunny brought the kids kites so we enjoyed the attempt to get them into the air. Instead there were a lot of mid air collisions and knots. Collin was very patient as the other kids followed him everywhere he went and then knotted their kites with his. tee hee hee.

No comments: