Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Night Videos

No Halloween games this year. The games in the previous years are mostly still available to play, but this year, I'll post the Halloween and spooky movie clips that have creeped me out.

Nightmare Before Christmas: Okay, so not creepy, but this song is a bit addicting:


From Dusk Till Dawn: a great vampire movie:

Something Wicked This Way Comes: When I was a kid, I saw this movie at school and it freaked me out! This is a really great scene from the movie:

The Watcher in the Woods (1980): Creepy, creepy, creepy, seriously creepy - and it's a Disney movie!! One of the creepy scenes:


Poltergeist: I saw it when I was 11 years old, and it has freaked me out since. Stupid clown doll!


Resident Evil: I'm not such a zombie movie fan, but I do like the Resident Evil series of movies and I'm looking for to the release of the next one:

Two movies that still send a chill down my spine are:

1. When a Stranger Calls - the original from 1979, not the new one. The music clearly makes this move incredibly freaky! Here's a scene from the opening 20 minutes. If you haven't seen it, get out there and watch THIS version:

2. The Changeling (another 1980 movie): It has a slow beginning, but it will get you every time. Creepy, freaky, spine tingling! Here's the seance scene:

Happy Halloween Weekend!

1 comment:

alisquire said...

I love Watcher in the Woods! I need to see that again!