Friday, October 1, 2010

Chance's 2nd Birthday

How much better can it be for a two year old? Have two birthday parties, two cakes and a double dose of center of attention. That's how Chance's 2nd birthday was celebrated (clear back in August).

Here are some of the pictures taken at his two parties. Pictures from party #1.
Eyeing the pizza:

Perfect reaction to any gift, I'd say:
Mr Potato Head filled with more potato head family members:
Party #2 and Laura and John's house:
I loved his smile in this picture as he's ready to blow out the candles:
The first attempt to blow out the candles didn't work...so he re-adjusted himself in the chair and tried again:
While I was at it, I thought I'd try out my new macro lens on various flowers in Laura's garden. Here's on of the shots:
To answer the question that's been posed to me: I love my new camera...I have had a blast experimenting with lighting and camera settings. Love, love, love it!

No comments: