Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Past

Halloween has always been a fun time for us. This year, I haven't had time to really prepare and won't be able to pass out candy to the neighborhood children - so sad.
I have other pictures 'somewhere' but here are a few Halloween pictures from the past.

1977 - Gypsies and a bunny. This was my favorite Halloween costume for many years. I still want to do this one again because it was so great.



1978
My mom as a witch. She scared many a teenage that year:
Flowers and a pirate:

1997 - leap forward in time
Elida's last year trick-or-treating:
The Maleficent costume I made. My mom helped me with the head piece.

2001 - Woody's Round Up (Richard, Cynthia and Collin)

2005 - Collin, Andrew and Elise - One of my favorite pictures!

Last year:
Have a safe and fun trick-or-teat-filled Halloween!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK I just read your comment about Kaylee, AND I think that YOU have beautiful features. You really are pretty Tina! ALSO, Those pictures with your twin are darling!!! What fun hoop earrings!!!