Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday's Thought

Every year I create a mission statement for myself. Last week's thought came from a combination of one line quotes and thoughts, and I grew them into something I could use as a mission statement of sorts, a few years ago.

I found this week's thought in a book of compiled stories, thoughts and quotes I've been collecting all of my life. It's from Mary Kay - THE Mary Kay. It's one I've always really liked:

"You truly are wonderful and when God created you, He had a beautiful and special plan for your life. He knew that He had created within you the abilities and the talents that you needed to be the beautiful creature he had destined you to be. He planted in you the seeds of greatness. You can be anything you want to be; you can climb any mountain you want to climb; you can reach any goal you want to reach. it all lies within you. Believe in yourself. Have faith in yourself. Look for the best qualities in yourself. Believe that you are becoming the best you that you can be. Remember that all human activity is prompted by desire, and desire will develop a sense of urgency in you to make your dreams a reality."

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

That is a great quote. Thanks for sharing!