Monday, March 7, 2011

Univ Museum of Fine Arts

Last week, some coworkers and I went to the University of Utah Museum of Fine Arts for the Helen Levitt exhibit of photographs. She took these pictures beginning in the 1940s through the 70s.
I forgot to take my camera in with me, so these are from my cell phone, but here we are looking at the pictures: They were really incredible pictures of people in their everyday life.

We also wandered through the exhibit: "Collecting Knowledge: Renaissance Cabinets of Curiosity" There were some really incredible statues and glass bowls that were older than Christ (really). Here are a few of the pictures I took with my phone: I say: go if you have the chance.

Also, last week, I did a quick photo walk through our parking lot as my break. Here are a couple of the pictures I thought turned out well:

No comments: