Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Night Videos

I was glued to the TV with the earthquake, then tsunami, and now the nuclear disaster in Japan. It's been unbelievable that the hits keep coming to the people who live there.
With the long winter, here, I needed to find some videos that would make me smile.

I was going to post this video for last week, but didn't post any videos. Today my cousin posted it on her FB and it still makes me laugh:

This video has been around forever, but I love it!!! And it makes me smile: "Alan!"

Gene Kelly makes me smile....he was brilliant, indeed!

When I was a little girl, Sandy and I had a disney record and this was one of the songs on it. We hadn't seen the movie, yet, but we loved the scene and today, it tugged on the memory and made me laugh out loud at my desk:

This one is too funny! Go Mario!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That baby made me smile tonight!

Don't you wish we could fly down for the reunion this weekend! I sure miss so many down there!