Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mushroom (Garlic) Bread

So I made this fabulous Mushroom Bread recipe last night that I'd found on allrecipes.com. I am not a mushroom fan. Generally I don't like the texture and will eat them if they are with pizza.

When I saw the mushrooms in our pack from Bountiful Baskets, I figured I would just let Eric eat them his way and not worry about it. Out of curiosity I searched out recipes for some of the other items in our basket and ended up searching for mushrooms. When I found recipe, I thought I'd just try it and if I didn't like it, I'd give it to Eric to finish up.

We had steak for dinner and I made the bread and my taste buds were dancing with delight!! The flavor is fantastic and went really well with the steak. I had some left over steak for lunch, and one piece of the mushroom bread and even reheated, it was oh-so-good!

No comments: