Saturday, August 6, 2011

Friday Night Videos

I'm catching up after our vacation to California. That post to come soon. Here are this week's videos.

First I have two videos from LA Rising - the concert we went to while in LA. We saw Lauren Hill, Rise Against, Muse and Rage Against the Machine. The energy built up throughout the night and got very intense by the last song (which is the second of the two LA Rising Videos).

First up: Muse, Resistance:

Second: RATM, Killing in the Name:

Here are some other videos I found for the week:

I love watching his videos...He does a great job:

Dating video:

I don't watch America's Got Talent very often, but I happened to catch this and knew it would be on my Friday Night Videos:

1 comment:

Jess said...

As always, loved the videos. The concert looked amazing!!! How on earth do you have the patience to load these videos every week???