Friday, September 2, 2011

Christina's Pregnancy Shots

In August I did two pregnancy photography sessions with a friend. Darren and Christina have been married for several years and this is their first child. In my eyes, they are a very stylish, sexy couple. I've never done this kind of photo shoot before, but when Christina asked, I decided to give it a try.

The first series was a lot more formal. Here are the ones i liked the most:

While Sandy and April were in town, Sandy and I did a second shoot with Christina and Darren. We took a more ethereal approach; then we went a more traditional approach on some of the shots: the ribbon around the belly, the heart around the belly button, etc.

We ended with a humorous approach: barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen: It was really fun thinking through poses, watching for lighting and doing what I love as my favorite hobby.

No comments: