Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Night Videos

Sandy posted this video on Facebook and I just HAD to post it here, too. It's beautiful and inspirational. It's worth watching the full video....it will speak to your heart in a tender and moving way. Louie Schwartzberg - Gratitude


Mister Rogers was a gentle giant. I like the remix Garden of Your Mind:


This week we had our back yard cleared out of weeds, dead trees, grass, etc....Now we have dirt. At first I wasn't sure what I'd do with this space, but I've wondered for many years about creating a bit of an urban homestead. It's a growing trend and I think it may be what I'll do.
Here's a couple of videos:
America Revealed (a favorite series of mine); this is a section of one of the episodes:


This urban farming video is more amateur...I like his other videos as well....his blog link is in the description of the video and worth following if any of this life is of interest.


Of course, the Dervaes family is the ultimate dream when it comes to an urban farm. I've posted other videos on this family, but here's a different one. Their FB page, blog and other information is in the description of this video. The next time I'm in LA, I want to see this family homestead in person.


So, I've been a huge fan of The Sims since the beginning....still play once in a while.  I stumbled across this video that makes me laugh......if you've played any of the Sims, you'll enjoy this one:

No comments: