Saturday, June 16, 2012

May Round-Up

May zipped right on by, didn't it!?  It was chalk full of busy as the weather warmed up and we all sat in anticipation of summer.

One of my favorite photos this month was the puff shot!

We took a walk up City Creek with the kiddos:




Eric and I helped Evan pack up and move his stuff.........by "Eric and I," I really mean: Eric helped Evan pack up his stuff.  I watched and played with Chance.


I celebrated 15 years at the University of Utah. FIFTEEN YEARS!!! I started working there with the intent of one and a half years...fifteen years later.  Time! It zips right on by!

Eric and I drove to St George to help honor Clinic 1A (Infectious Disease Clinic) for their work in HIV.




We drove to Kamas and watched Elise's dance recital.


Memorial Day was spent taking flowers around to the various cemeteries where our families are resting in peace. I saw this little girl playing in the flags.
I love being busy and playing with my family and friends. May was wonderful!!

No comments: