Saturday, May 18, 2013

Excited for the Sims Island Paradise Expansion

As a Sims fan and player, I have spent a lot of time, energy and money on expansion and stuff packs. There have been a lot of great items and interactions released in various expansions but the one thing I have wanted from the beginning is the ability to go boating with my Sims.

In real life, my family enjoys time boating, skiing, and time at Lake Powell on house boats as a family.

This year, for my birthday (well, the day after) the expansion will finally be released to allow that to happen. Yay!

Granted, I rarely play any more.  Maybe once a month, but it's still fun to escape real life and play my Sims life.



And, EA announced the exciting news that The Sims 4 will be release next year....that will be interesting to see how that's played.

No comments: