Monday, May 6, 2013

Fun with Photoshop

I took some photos a week ago. As we looked through the pictures, the comment was made: "it looks like I'm down and out in my luck."

Here's the original photo straight from the camera:

I edited it along with the others from the batch by cropping it and adding some contrast:

Chris is a zombie nut like me so I thought it would be fun to add this lonely looking image to an apocalyptic image and add some zombies. I found the following images online:

A background:

A swarm of zombies (off in the background): 

A few zombies:


A couple of weapons:


Smoke for a smoking gun: 

A bug out bag:

Some dead zombies from the Walking Dead:

Blood splatter:





With all that in hand, I blended the image and the back ground together first:

Once that was completed, I added the other elements for this completed image. Chris wanted a smoking gun in his hand with a few dead zombies around. Here's the final image (make sure to click on it to see it full screen): 

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

That is AWESOME!!