Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Senior Portraits

I took some senior portraits of two great young people this year.

My second cousin Chris was born while I was on my mission and it's crazy to see him graduating from high school! He's such a well rounded kid with a great personality. We had fun chatting. I've already posted the photo-shopped image of the zombies but here are my favorite shots of his photo session:






I also had a photo session with Mercedes, my coworker's boyfriend's daughter :) I did their Christmas pictures and the whole family was really fun. She is a beautiful girl who was easy to photograph. I would take two photos and say, "k! I got what I need from there, what else can we do?" We had fun wandering around the Great Salt Lake taking pictures. Here are my favorites: 







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Tina, these are fabulous! LOVE these pictures! Have we really been home from our mission that long?