Saturday, July 26, 2014

Friday Night Videos

Posting the video on a Saturday morning again. I should call this feature Saturday Morning Cartoons. LOL! Of course, there aren't many cartoons, so it wouldn't make sense.

I'm still so many months behind on the videos, so I'm deciding which I want to share.

I haven't seen this movie, but I think it might be worth the viewing; it looks like it has a lot of potential to be good based on the trailer, anyway: The Way, Way Back:

I hate all the "Let it Go" versions that exist...I don't get the complete head-over-heels love for that song, but the love is no different than any of the Little Mermaid songs.  THE difference is YOUTUBE! LOL! In any case, I thought this was one of my favorite versions of the song being remade:


My favorite video of 2013 was this one, made by devinsupertramp. He's the guy that made the video of the people swinging on the arches, here in the Utah (not a fan of that, by the way). But I really liked this video:

The final video I'll share is one I shared on FB at the end of the 2013, but I still really like, is a mashup of all the hits from 2013:


No comments: