Friday, February 20, 2009

It's a Mason Thing

Elida and Mason were in town last weekend and we had a very nice time chillin'.
I had to get little videos of adorable Mason. I love little toddlers when they waddle in their first few months of walking.
The very last sound you hear in this video is of Mason "growling" like the dogs.


Bruno!!! You don't see him in this video but you know he's in the kitchen wreaking havoc.


I love this last video. I was hoping for some cute little walk or something, but ended up with the best reaction ever. At the end, Richard walks into my mom's house through the back door. Mason is just crawling around (and I was getting ready to turn off the camera), but then I got Mason's reaction to seeing Richard, all bundled up and wearing a hat.....so funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He is so cute. That video when Richard walked in is pretty funny.