Sunday, February 1, 2009

Four Years and Eternity to Go

Eric and I reached our whopping four year anniversary on Tuesday, January 27. It's crazy how fast the time has gone by.

And, even more incredible, is that I love Eric more today than I did that day. Who knew that was possible? He is the love of my life.

He is my best friend. We play video games together. We chat politics and religions and work and everything else you can think of. I feel like I am truly free and completely myself with him. I love that!

Anyway, I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from the day we got married.







2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Those are beautiful pictures from your wedding. You guys are a cute couple!

Sandie's Spot said...

That is so sweet. I don't believe that it's already been 4 years! Wow! You guys are so cute.