Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday Night Videos

I realize it's been a while since I posted a Friday Night Videos so I thought it would be a good time to begin again. (By the way: I'm excited to start blogging about the election...yay!)

Starting it off with a video about my lovely state of Utah; It really is a great place to live:

I am looking forward to this movie so much! I grew up on this story. One of my fond memories of my childhood was of my brother re-counting a child version of this story. Truly a great story:

2012 is the last year of our existence according to some fear mongering individuals...in my mockery, I'd like to share this video:

Speaking of the new year, I thought that little Ormie the pig fit perfectly into my New Year Goals...

I'll end, with the cutest video I have found...I love these clever videos of the dad interviewing the toddler ... so funny:
Now that I've finally caught up on all the gazillion things I was doing in November and December, I can get back to my blogging and photography. Yay!

No comments: