Saturday, August 18, 2012

Friday Night Videos

So, I kinda got sucked into the Olympics and didn't do much blogging (or much else) for two weeks.  Well, that's not entirely true. Eric and I went to LA for a long weekend and didn't want to come home....which has made it really hard to get back to life at home. (ho-hum)

Here are a few very random videos:

I love this video from my sisters.  It's one of those that I watch when I'm having a rough day:


This one is a very strange video: A-Z of Epidemiology:


I thought this Discovery Channel commerical was fun:


A quick Nike video: Find Your Greatness:


Last, I just LOVED this Paranorman trailer:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love sisters! There is just some kind of bond there that is closer than a friend. I can just see you two giggling as you made that video.

I kept thinking of you when I was out in Utah for that quick trip. There is just never enough time when we go out there. I told Stephen that I would REALLY like to sneak out there by myself to spend time with my sister and catch up with so many friends out there, including YOU!