Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Night Videos

Tee hee hee! I've been super duper uber busy that last month and in a LOT of pain. It turns out I have two bulging (burst, whatever) discs in my back (thanks, Trax accident!)... I will recount the events of the MRI soon, but for now here are a few of the videos I've been meaning to post the last few weeks. It is kind of random:

Swedish House Mafia - love this video (thanks to Collin and Richard):


Sweet sweet little baby boxer puppies....resisting the moment of sleep.


A couple of movie trailers
I cannot wait to see this version of Les Miserables:


Samsara looks fascinating:


And finally a little random video I fell in love with the minute I saw it:

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Omg! Those boxer puppies are so cute! I'm sorry about your back. No good. :(