Saturday, October 13, 2012

Be Well Utah


One of the events my department partcipates in each year, is Be Well Utah, which is an initiative to help educate employees and the general public on ways to better our health.

I was asked to take photos of two of the events and had a lot of fun doing that. The first of the two was at Red Butte where various University Departments present a booth and answer questions. Others in the community also have booths. Here are my favorite photos of the day:






The next day a coworker and I went to the Harmon's at City Creek and photographed the testing of cholesterol, blood sugar, fat percentage and blood pressure.

I was excited to find a very normal cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure. I didn't need the fat machine to tell me I'm over weight.

Here are my favorite photos:



No comments: