Saturday, October 13, 2012

July 2012 Catch Up

Uh, yeah..... well, it's been a while since I posted photos and family doings. 

We had a nice little 4th of July at my mom's house...just the three of us. We watched the fireworks through the trees from Sugarhouse Park.  Then, we lit off our own little fountains...by "we" I mean "Eric" lit them off. Here are a few of the pictures:




July 11, we went to dinner to celebrate Eric's dad's birthday. John and Laura bought dinner for their family and friends. Here are the pictures I liked:





July 24, Eric and I spent the evening at my Mom's house. Richard, Andrew, Collin, and Marcus joined us; As well as Eric's mom, Kathy, Evan and Chance. I made some jello popcorn  I pinned on Pinterest.  We had a great time!





This kind of sums up our July 2012.  We enjoyed our summer, watched sunsets, relaxed in our nice cool basement playing video games.

No comments: