Thursday, December 13, 2012

September Catch Up

We're quickly reaching the end of the year and I'm finally feeling like I can sit long enough to load my photos onto flickr and type..... so now I can catch up.

September was when I first began to really feel the pain in my back and down my left leg. Eric and I went to the Utah State Fair with Evan and Sam. I normally love spending time looking though the photos that others have entered. I'm not sure why I never have entered any of my own photos...it's one of those things I keep "meaning to do" but never have done.

I also really love looking at the crafts that people enter. People are so talented and I love admiring the work they spend their time working on.

This year, I was unable to spend more than a glance of time as I sped through the photos. I couldn't stand or sit...I had to keep walking. It was the only way to alleviate any of the pain from my back and leg.

I did stand long enough to take aim at the beautiful sunset, however. Here are two of my favorite pictures of the evening:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE that silhouette!

I feel for you with your back pain. I had the same thing two years ago. I think you are right about the age. I couldn't believe how much it affected every day life. I am so grateful that I don't have that pain now.