Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Sims Legacy Blog

I was introduced to the Sims by my wonderful and amazing husband before we were married. It was the original game he introduced me to. I never had been a big video game player - what with no TV until I was 12 years old and certainly no video gaming system EVER, I never really got into that scene. I fell in love with the Sims the first time I saw them.

Apparently I fit the mold of Sims players - but that doesn't stop me. It's just fun to mess with the Simmies and see how their lives unfold.

Not long after the Sims2 was released, the Legacy Challange was created. The idea is to take a Sims family 10 generations and follow specifically laid out rules to get points. At the end of the 10 generations, you add up your points. There are a lot of variations to the Legacy Challenge which I hope to take on eventually.

I decided to start a legacy of my own. I've started it twice before - this one is my third one (due to computer problems I had to quit the other ones).

I've started a new blog to document the progess. It's my meager attempt to do so, anyway.
http://mysimmies.blogspot.com/
As with any story, please start at the beginning.

No comments: