Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloweening At Work

Need some Halloween play time? Here are my favorite Halloween ways to play (during lunch and breaks, of course).

Halloween Hangman
Here's one of my words. What's the word? EEK! Help!

Looks like I got it. I didn't want to give you the word, so I removed it from the shot.

Ooops! Looks like I hung the skeleton. Ha ha ha ha! Keep your speakers on and listen to Mr Skeleton's funny comments.


Garfield’s Scary Scavenger Hunt
Help Garfield collect all the items on his list - but don't scare him because you could lose if he gets too scared.

Looks like I scared him! I forgot to include the scare-o-meter, but you get the idea.


Witch’s Cat Bowling
Be sure to read the instructions because that arrow moves at different rates.
Evil Green Witch herself starts you off:

Woohoo! I hit some!!
My final score SUCKS!

Halloween Jack-O-Lantern
Make your own online jack-o-lantern!
Start with a blank pumpkin.
Finish:

Have fun playing!


What would an entry be without an Obama plug?

3 comments:

alisquire said...

I love the hangman. I got addicted to it last year but forgot all about it until I saw your blog!

Heather said...

Hi I have been following all of your political coverage lately and love it. I am a friend of Jessica and I found your blog from a link on hers. I wanted to ask if you would mind if I added your blog to my list of blogs that I follow? You can let me know either by posting another comment here or one on my blog. Thanks! I love your political opinions.

T.Irwin said...

I'm glad you don't mind me being too opninionated. I have followed this year's election closer than most, so I'm pretty passionate this time around.
Thank you!!