Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Catching up on Videos

I've been stocking up on family videos for so long that it's time to post them here.

In August, Sandy, Elida and baby Mason came to Salt Lake for one of the more heart breaking days. While here, I got this video of Mason being fed. I just loved the way he's distracted. He's so cute and I can't wait to see him a a few weeks (as well as my sisters, of course).

Yup! That was Mom in the back ground watching some medication commercial. I get such a good hearty laugh at her comment.

Evan and Kirsten welcomed their bundle of joy to their family at the end of August. Adorable Chance is featured having his diaper changed. You can see how much he enjoys that experience. I just love his little infant cry.


A few weeks ago Karlyn came into town for a visit. We all drove to Kamas for a visit with Richard and the kids. (Cynthia was working) The kids jumped on the trampoline and had a wonderful time. I have video of Elise losing it and being sent to bed, but that will be black mail material for later in her life. Here, we're all having a pleasant time.




Sunday was Andrew's fourth birthday. We took Mom to Kamas for a nice birthday dinner.
I love the way everybody is so easily distracted by the toys. Watch Collin move around and Andrew lose interest in answering questions. Hilarious.


I just liked watching Marcus giggle with the noises of the toy and to see Eric playing with them, which he did all night, but his wonderful wife was very careful to keep him out of the videos.


So I've avoided politics and economic chatter here, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a major focus for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going through your blogs because I have no life here at work and that one of Chance is awesome. I miss how little he was already. Time goes by way too fast. I forgot how sad his infant cry was. I am glad you got it!